Monday, October 3, 2016

Goddess

733

Goddess

You're a goddess, Goddess
And I don't know how to tell you,
When I'm in the room with you,
I have to pretend that
I don't look at you the way
I do, but I do.
And I want you,
And I lust you,
And I dream you,
And I fuck you.

In reality, I walk beside you,
I laugh with you,
I keep quiet,
I tell my libido
To stop its crying because
this is all we get.
Friendship and a kiss on the cheek.
Smiling and being sweet,
when all I want is to open those
thighs and spread myself like butter
on the silky honey of your skin.

But I'm a good girl. It's true.
Nothing raw. Everything cooked.
Always polite, don't talk back unless
I'm mad. That's how it will be and I'll
get out of here, before you
notice that my eyes are not
your friends, but the fierce
reflectors of my desire, that
camp outside the fire
that's inside of me for you still.


©2016 Cassandra Huidobro

No comments:

Post a Comment