Saturday, December 13, 2014

For Me


27-

For Me.

77 miles of art
I want to paint on your body.

The stars dancing on
Your skin under
a brightly colored
Moon. 

The sky trembles
And the tide
Blushes, when your
Beautiful silhouette
Glides through this
Earth. 

As the night watches
It wishes
It were human
Being so that it can
Enjoy your sweet scent.

The daylight fears
That you are
The star that will
Have the Sun
Bow down its
For a simple touch of your caress.

The constellations
Hear the innuendo
Of my broken
Poetry,
And understand
Why I
cannot speak
When your I feel
The heat of your
Body near my
Limbs.

The air wonders
Where the butterflies
Have flown,
Although it knows
All too well that they
Are all inside of me
When you’re near.

You smile
And the Earth weakens.
Jealous, it
Weeps
And knows that
It has lost me
For a being that
so completely fills
My soul.

And it beckons
The planets
And they try
To stop me,
But the sun  
Rises from
Afar to defend me
And tells them
That it is only natural
For me to love
A beautiful
Venus, and to let me go.
“She’ll be fine.”
The sun pleads for me.

I will write home
And I will sing to the
The galaxy
Apologizing
For following
Everything that is
So romantic.

But it’s too pure and
Clean to not see,
That
The rain poured
This woman down
Just for me.
For me.

©2014 Cassandra Huidobro

No comments:

Post a Comment