Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Days of the Week

766-


Days of the week

On Monday…
You taste like honey, goddess,
Your skin takes like holy milk from the jar of a nymph
And I’d like to kiss your lips
But you tease me with a gentle brush against my skin  
And then I come at you and all you can do is
Wink.

Tuesday
Coffee. I need coffee after last night
Sometimes I like it bold and beautiful with no sugar added
But sometimes I need it
Sweet with honey, tasting you with my tongue first so that I don’t get burnt
By your sweet disguise of good tasting pomegrate mint in my mouth

Wednesday
I need
Juice, my lips taste you and realize the eagerness of your delectable affection
To be in my mouth is really all you want
And yet I sip you slowly and let you linger in my taste buds

Thursday, I need water, I drink you whole
I never care how you go down, just that you do,
And that you let me devour you in one sip.
Your refreshing fluid, down my throat, penetrating my core.

Friday
Yogurt
I need something hearty to stay fresh on my lips
While I go through today
Thinking about the things that will happen to you la-ter

Come! It’s time
Five O’clock has arrived
And you. Are. Out of luck.
You’ve made me imagine
For five days
Which way I will
Drink you down first.

And now
You have no chance
To go to sleep
Tonight.

 ©2014 Cassandra Huidobro 

No comments:

Post a Comment